To develop necessary satellite LV technologies by:
- Designing & performing a flight test of a sounding rocket, HTTP-3A, carrying payloads with Apogee > 100 km
- Applying Hybrid² Propulsion Technology with modularized engine design concept
- Performing autonomous control of flight attitude & trajectory during powered ascending phase
- Performing advanced payload experiments: CubeSat with Quantum Communication Experiment
2. Telecommunication System
4. Recovery System
5. Light-Weight Structure
8. Web-based Visualization System
1. Payload System
3. Avionic System
6. 2nd Stage Propulsion System
7. 1st Stage Propulsion System
4-HELP is designed to achieve platform levitating and flying which only relies on hybrid rocket thrust throttling control propulsion technology.
4-HELP is capable of producing a maximum thrust of 240 kgf from four rocket engines which each creates 60 kgf of thrust. It consists of four combustion chambers, four running tanks, and two common pressurant tanks. Since torque is a necessity for yawing, due to the insufficient torque supplied by the engines, cant angle installation is applied to all four engines of 4-HELP. Nitrogen is used to pressurize the oxidizer stored in the running tanks. 90% concentrated hydrogen peroxide is used as the oxidizer, and plastics as fuel.
PROTOTYPING UPPER-STAGE ENGINE SYSTEM
To develop the prototyping upper stage of the future microsatellite launch vehicle.